Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've been thinking that I need to apologize for some of the off-handed, arrogant comments that I've made. I would like to apologize specifically to James. Sometimes for me to learn (and ironically to be humbled) I shoot off at the mouth (or keyboard) so I can be corrected and see if what I believe are legitimate or not. I am a young believer and need to be reminded of it often. Mike made a comment once that he was contemplating "purpose". I'm trying to do that now also.

If you haven't noticed, I have horrible organizational skills. So, from all that, I'm going to jump into some other ideas. My brother posted this link on his blog and I wanted to share it with you all.

http://wayofthemasterradio.com/listenwatch/ToddFriel_Sermon-Bethel_TX.mp3

P.S. Mike and I joke (well, sort of) about eachother being heretics...well, from doing some reading lately God has shown me that I tread off the narrow path of Truth. I suggest...though some of you probably already do...to read up on the nature of God, because if we don't believe in the God of the Bible then we don't believe in the one true God who is justified in crushing all sinners and mighty to save.

Jordan

1 comment:

  1. This is such an appropriate message for today's Church that Todd Friel delivers in this sermon. If you haven't heard it go listen to it at least five times.

    ReplyDelete